Learning Agreement In German

3) If you believe there is an equivalence, please send to learning-agreement.bwl-personal (at)uni-bamberg.de. Below is the procedure for recognising and recognising the services provided abroad or at another (specialized) German university. An apprenticeship agreement is a prerequisite for recognition of studies and partial exams or comprehensive examinations abroad, i.e. you have recognized the benefits you have acquired at a foreign university at your home university. It allows you to replace certain events from your home university with events at a foreign university and gives you planning security. 2) Send these documents in pdf form by e-mail to the President (learning-agreement.bwl-personal (at)uni-bamberg.de) and make an appointment to present the original required documents (e.g. B certificates). The apprenticeship agreement should include all the learning gains that the student must obtain during the exchange. 2) In the modular manual that interests you (see here), you can check if there is an equivalence between the course and a course of our flesh. 3) If you believe there is an equivalency, send the documents described above (see “After the stay: recognition and accreditation”), including the application for credits completed, signed and dated to the learning agreement.bwl-personal (at)uni-bamberg.de.

4) Give us some time to carefully consider your application. If we have any other questions or if we need documents, we will contact you. If not, we will contact you when your application is decided. 5) Submit the accounting documents to the audit committee for recognition. Please contact us (learning-agreement.bwl-personal (at)uni-bamberg.de) to discuss the changes and amend the learning agreement. If you are already abroad and have not yet entered into an apprenticeship contract, do so as soon as possible. If you have any questions about your apprenticeship agreement, please contact only: learning-agreement.bwl-personal (at)uni-bamberg.de The apprenticeship contract defines the program or internship to be carried out abroad and must be approved by the student, the sending institution and the institution, the organization or the company before the start of the exchange. 5) Submit the accounting documents to the review board for recognition. You`ll find an overview of all the courses with Translator Reading www.lecture-translator.kit.edu your course is not listed? Let us know! info∂lecture-translator.kit.edu. It is not uncommon for changes to the on-site course offering or that due to time overlaps, it is not possible to take certain courses. You can find appointments in the “Deadline / Date” menu – Plan of the semester. University of Kassel International Office Moritzstr.

18 (2nd) 34127 Kassel You can find information about courses at Kassel University on the Internet.

Posted in Uncategorized